Compact and easy to use the JA1400 is perfect for sewing and mending. Featuring 14 built-in stitches, 4-step buttonhole and auto set stitch length and width. The hanging arm sewing surface is easily convertible from traditional flatbed for sewing cuffs and sleeves. It also features LED lighting for bright and easy sewing, as well as top load bobbin for easy setting, easy maintenance and clear view. The JA1400 comes with a DVD that takes you step-by-step into sewing, and includes all the instructions for two great start sewing projects.This traditional metal chassis mechanical tailor features a wide range of stitched ideal for dressmaking and home furnishing.The JA1400 is one of the well-received models from Brother’s range of swing machines. This traditional metal chassis mechanical tailor features a wide range of stitched ideal for dressmaking and home furnishing. It also has a free arm sewing surface to provide you with a comfortable working area anywhere you are.
● 14 Built in stitches
● Top load bobbin
● LED Lighting
● Auto set stitch Length & Width
● 4 step button hole Free arm
● Maximum Stitch width 5mm
● Maximum Stitch length 4mm
● The Brother JA1400 sewing machine comes with up to 14 stitch functions with an easy threading system to compliment your textile arts.
● You can also control the stitch length and width with 5mm maximum stitch width and 4mm maximum stitch length according to your own preference.
● The highlights of this sewing machine must be the built-in needle threaded so you can save more time working with your fabrics.
● The LED light used to brighten the working area is gentle on the eyes and will last a lifetime of the machine.
QR 1379 QR 1949